Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Is there intelligent life out there in cyber space?

Dear Readers,
Well, I've been pouring my heart into this blog for several weeks now. The question is, "is anyone reading it?" If you've been reading me, I'd sure love to hear. Of course my mom loves it, but I'd like to think I'm reaching more people. Who are you ... and what do you think?

So if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I beg you to drop me an email right now to frank@4-speed.com and let me know:
1. You have read the blog
2. What you think of it?
3. Do you check it regularly?
4. Have you passed it on to anyone else?
5. What would you like to hear about?
Your feed back would be instrumental in letting me know who I'm writing to. Also, it would answer the great philosophical question of the ages: "If I was a tree, and I fell in the forest, would anyone hear me?" Thanks for your help, and if you get back to me you will help to ensure that I continue on this current quest of creativity.

As iron sharpens iron,
Frank Carpenter
Poet at Large

0 comments: